(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website and our services. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Faru Services GmbH Trimburgstr. 2 81249 Munich
(3) As a matter of principle, we only process personal data of our users to the extent necessary to provide our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place after consent of the user or as far as the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations, in particular Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 DSGVO, e.g. for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the responsible person is subject.
(4) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(5) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) For merely informational use of the website and therefore if you are not registering or otherwise providing us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us in order to display our website to you and ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(4) Use of Google Analytics:
a) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
b) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
d) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that personal references can be ruled out. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
e) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
f) Information from the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
g) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
(5) Integration of Google Maps:
a) On this website, we use the Google Maps service. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
b) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(1) If you wish to use our services, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we require for the processing of the contract and for the provision of our service. Mandatory data required for the processing of the contracts are marked separately, other data are voluntary.
(2) Depending on the service, access to your Amazon account may be required to provide the contractual service. In addition, the following data will be collected depending on the service: Article information that is not supplied via Amazon, e.g. purchase price, shopping region, article dimensions / weight, manufacturer information, information on Amazon advertising campaigns, seller ID, the order ID and statistical information on this, such as time of orders, turnover and ordered articles, article number, description and prices.
(3) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
(5) To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter and unsubscribe at any time. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(1) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations involving personal data, Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
(2) When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
(3) If processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 (1) c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
(4) If processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the controller:
(1) Right of access
You may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
(2) Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the controller if the personal data processed concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete.
(3) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the temporary or permanent suspension of the processing of all or part of your personal data.
(4) Right to erasure
You may request that the controller erases personal data concerning you without delay.
(5) Right to information
If you have exercised the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to communicate this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing to all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients by the controller.
(6) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
(7) Right to object
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
(8) Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
(9) Automated decision-making in individual cases, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which produces legal effects vis-à-vis you or similarly significantly affects you.
(10) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
(11) Exercising your rights as a data subject
To exercise your rights, please contact us: Faru Services, GmbH Trimburgstr. 2 81249 Munich, Germany